Cox WebMail Communications is owned by Cox Enterprises and headquartered in America. It is a Telecommunications industry that offers various services like a cable network, broadband internet, wireless, home security, business services and much more.
Other than the said services, It also offers its users webmail services on a grand note. The Webmail service of it, It is intended to provide easy access to your cox.net mail from any standard web browser.
With the help of cox webmail, customers can access up to 10 email accounts at a time. Cox webmail is capable of handling multiple email accounts at a time. It also allows the users to compose messages to the contacts present in the address book. Users can also do much more like managing SpamBlocker etc.
WebMail is nothing but an application developed by Cox Communications. It offers both residential and business internet services to its customers. The internet services provided by this very depending on the location of the user. Also, the Cox Internet service differ from one region to region.
The coxwebmail backing up depends purely on the type of internet account the user choose. It offers four basic Internet access packages namely, Essential, Preferred, Premier and Ultimate packages. Each package differs with the amount of storage it provides. The storage space starts with 1GB and goes to unlimited.
Cox WebMail Sign in to Account
- If you are a new member to Cox,
- you need to first register with it to enjoy its services.
- To sign in, you will need a User ID and Password
- And also a Contact Email Address which is the way to access secure areas of Cox such as:
View/Pay Bill – Provides secure access to your Cox statements, bill payment pages, and services such as EasyPay, Stop Paper Bill, and Email Reminders.
My Account – Allows you to change or set your account settings like Nickname, Password, PIN, Security Question & Answer, Privacy Settings, Authorized Users, Billing Address, Payment Methods, and Contact Email Addresses.
My Services – Customer will be given access to all Cox online services.
Cox Email – On signing in, the customer will be given access to their personal Cox Email services.
Voice Tools – Offers access to personal Cox Phone web pages.
- You can find the sign in page once you visit cox.com.
- By clicking on the Sign In Account on the top of the homepage,
- You will see options like No Account?
- Register now! Link to create a User ID and password.
If you have already created your account with it, then you can enter your user ID and password to sign in. In case if you have forgotten your user ID or password, then you need to click on the Forgot User ID / Password? Link. You can follow the steps as mentioned in the page to reset your user ID or password.
How to validate your Cox account?
The user needs to validate their account to grab its services. To verify their account with Cox, the user needs to click on Register Your Cox.com Account section and choose the method they want to confirm their report with.
While doing this, you need to have your bill with you to enter all the details in the validating form. Below are the different ways to validate the account.
Using Account Number for validation
You can use your account number to validate your account.
- Fill in the fields such as,
- 16-digit Account Number
- 4-digit PIN (or last 4-digits of the SSN) and
- Click Continue to Next Step.
- Your account will be validated using your account number.
- Using Adress for validation
- Fill in the fields such as,
- Street Address:
- Apartment Number: (if applicable)
- Zip Code:
- Cox PIN or Last 4 of SSN:
- Continue to next step
How to create user ID and password?
- Enter the user ID as of your choice which will be verified by Cox and then set a password.
- Click continue to step next and enter the email address you would like to use to validate your account. (You cannot complete the bill payment process if the email ID you have given is incorrect).
- Select a Security Question and enter a Security Answer.
- Register Your Email Address
- Select the paperless billing option if you don’t want to get a paper billing
- After that click on Register Account. In doing so,
- You will receive a validation email which you need to open and follow the instructions.
Once the validation is done, you will be prompted to log in to your account.If you want to update your account preferences like your PIN printed on your bill, opting into Email, your preferred contact method, your preferred email address, and setting up secondary user IDs, simply click View Profile and continue to the next step.
How to Backup Cox WebMail
It is allows its users to backup email in their WebMail application. There are various backup methods that user can opt which will offer security and control over their Cox WebMail log. Below are the few methods to backup Cox WebMail.
To back up the Webmail, the most used method is POP3 access. The user needs to activate POP3 within each email account first. From the main setting menu of WebMail, configure the account by choosing “Enable POP3”.
Once configuring is done, use an email client like Outlook or Mac Mail to set up. the account. The email client will, in turn, save all the copies of incoming mails from Cox’s server. It will ultimately create a backup of the email messages.
You can also create a backup by creating a Secondary account. Users can create around ten different mail accounts in Webmail. So create a secondary account and go to the setting menu of the original email account and select “Forward” option there.
In additional to use this computerized service user need to authorize to back up the WebMail accounts. However, the automated backup service is not available in all localities. Users should contact and confirm with them about the same.
Cox webmail Number Support
To check your balance, make a payment or get technical support for TV, Internet and Phone services, call 1-800-234-3993. The support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Homelife customers can call the below number if they have anything to report, inquire about billing.
Call Us: 1-877-404-2568
PAID Advanced Technical support
Get 24/7/365 remote troubleshooting.
Call Us: 1-877-ASST (269-2778)
iPhone – Cox mail setup
You download from – iTune
Set up iPhone Cox
You can set you Cox email on your iPhone by following the below steps.
- Go to settings.
- Scroll down and select Mail, Contacts and Calendars
- Tap on Add account and select Other
- Now tap on Add Mail Account and enter the details asked such as name, email (Cox email address), password, and in description write “Cox”.
- Choose POP3 and enter details like Hostname ( pop.cox.net), username (email), and password.
- Scroll down and under outgoing mail server, enter Hostname (smtp.cox.net), username and password.
- Tap on save and select your email address.
- Scroll down and under outgoing mail server choose SMTP.
- Under Main server select smtp.cox.net and check if the following information is displayed:
- Tap done and go to the previous screen. Selection Advanced and check if the following information is correct:
- Once again visit the previous screen and restart your iPhone to complete the setup!
Cox Connect – Apps on Google Play
Cox Connect is an application designed to run on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Android platforms. It allows you to pay your bill, access features, and settings.
To use the app, first get it downloaded from Google Play. Apple device users download 10.0 or later versions, and Android users download 5.0 and more following versions.
You can download from – Play Store
- Sign in with your My Account login.
- On signing in you will be taken to My Account on cox.com to manage your account and access features.
Features of Cox Connect App
- The home screen of the app contains info of your bill, connection status and other features.
- You can do one-time payment easily with the app. Tap on billion options to do so.
- You can check the connection status of your internet and other connections.
- You can check how many missed calls and voicemails you have in your absence by tapping the concerned icon. By tapping them you can easily access the voice tools. You can also use Cox Voice app for it.
- You can get directions from your current location by choosing the closest Cox store. You can use Wifi hotspot to get the directions.
Friends, This unofficial guide, We are just promoting content for help, As we trying to share complete info hich can help you to access webmail cox sign in,
If you need something more which not described in article then please tell, We will try to share best answer which can help you. Finally thanks for visist our site and keep coming for cox webmail login latest updates.8